Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
PAYMENT OF GOODS
- All pricing is subject to change without notice. Impress Office Furniture may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you.
- The balance of the order must be paid in full and cleared 24 hours prior to the dispatch including the freight charge if any. Accepted methods of payments include cash, EFTPOS, direct deposit, credit card and internet transfer.
- When placing an order for any item, a 30% deposit of the total invoiced amount is to be paid on placement of the order.
- Impress Office Furniture will not accept any change of mind and/or returns on orders.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time. A non-refundable 30% deposit will be taken when the order is placed.
- Impress Office Furniture items that are made to order will take approximately 12-16 weeks to be made. However, we cannot guarantee this time frame due to shipping delays and Customs inspections. Impress Office Furniture shall not be liable for any delays in delivery arising from any cause beyond our control. The customer shall not be relieved of any obligations to accept or pay for goods ordered by reason of any delay in delivery.
DELIVERY/ PICK UP OF GOODS
- It is important that someone is home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided. A four hour time frame will be advised but cannot be guaranteed.
- If the customer arranges their own delivery from the Impress Office Furniture showroom or warehouse, Impress Office Furniture holds no responsibility once the item(s) leaves our premise.
- Sufficient access needs to be available to deliver the furniture. In cases where the furniture needs to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Sofas that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250 plus any additional redelivery fees if the items delivered need to be returned to Impress Office Furniture distribution centre. To avoid redelivery fees please advise our staff in advance of any access problems. No returns on any furniture items, or custom made orders will be accepted if the customer has not taken this into consideration prior to ordering.
- Delivery services only to ground level. Additional costs may apply in circumstances where normal site access is not available such as deliveries involving stairs, and other dwellings not on ground level.
- If delivery personnel determine the goods cannot be safely delivered to into customer’s house, the goods will be left outside.
- Once goods are available, the customer has 14 days to have the goods delivered. A storage fee of 3% per month of the invoice total value will be charged where goods are not picked up or delivered after 14 days.
- When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing “Received in good order” as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other damages will not be accepted once signed.
REFUND AND CANCELLATIONS
We will not provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. Cancellations of orders and laybys are not permitted under normal circumstances. However, subject to our discretion, a credit voucher may be issued equal to the deposit value space (less any administration of delivery costs) and valid for 6 months from date of issue. Refunds and exchanges can only be given where goods are faulty, wrongly described or have impaired functionality.
This warranty applies only to furniture used under normal office use and conditions. It does not include normal wear and usage. Softening of seat cushions over time is completely normal and is not considered a defect in any way. Sitting on one particular seat most of the time will cause that seat to soften more than others. For an even wear alternate your choice of seat regularly. This warranty is non-transferable.
EXCLUSIONS AND EXCEPTIONS
This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damage, including loss of time, usage or money. In no event shall the responsibility of Impress Office Furniture exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Impress Office Furniture reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality and value.
This warranty specifically excludes claims for:
- Wrinkling or natural makings to the skin, variations in grain, or colour resulting from the natural creases of the leather. These are proof that only genuine leather has been used;
- Cracking or peeling of the leather;
- Damage caused by burns, cuts, animals, or other forms of abuse;
- Damage due to improper cleaning abuse and negligence (refer to product care booklet for details);
- Commercial, contract, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use;
- Damage resulting from exposure of the leather to direct sunlight, extreme heat, bright lights or similar conditions and, any resulting discoloration;
- Damage by corrosive materials, such as acids or solvents, or dyes, inks, paints, human or animal bodily fluids;
- Damage incurred during the handling and transportation of the product;
- Floor samples sales or sales made of “as is” basis;
- Furniture repairs by third parties will void the warranty;
- This warranty does not cover packaging or transportation costs to and from the manufacturer, retailer or other repair point as determined by Impress Office Furniture.
All other furniture (e.g. wall units, desk suites etc.) unless specified are warranted for 12 months. Service call out fee is $100 for metropolitan areas which includes the first thirty (30) minutes of labour and $60 per hour thereafter.